Sunday, March 17, 2013

YouthPastorDiet.com Results

I forgot to update everyone on the diet competition! I've been still coming down from the high that is SYMC, add to that finals week, spring break, and my oldest daughter getting save and I'm beat! But I got the following email earlier today and it jogged my memory!


CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!!

You WON 3rd Place in the Youth Pastor Diet Competition!

The loot coming your way includes: 25lbs of SYM Resources aka $100.

I’m connecting you with Jake- He’ll be able to get you hooked up with some good stuff!

Enjoy!

And congratulations again!

-The SYM Team J

I got third place! I started at 230 lbs in November. By the beginning of March I was down to 181 lbs! I lost 49 lbs and 21.3% of my body weight!

I actually intend on gaining a little back. I want to get to 185 - 188 but I'm starting a regime to tone up. I've only been doing cardio to lose the weight and I need muscles! lol! I am planning on running a 5K in April with my wife and two of our students. It was a wild ride during that weight loss competition but it was a blast! I had a great time encouraging and being encouraged by the YouthPastorDiet.com group. Josh is planning to do another competition soon and I plan on sticking around to provide some motivation. Cannot wait for season 2!

Just Keep Swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment